Thursday, February 19, 2009

Things That Make You Go Hmmm

This morning on my way to work I passed an old lady walking a hot pink poodle. I can't make this stuff up. Maybe Old Lady Jenkins was channeling Aubrey O'Day, but I doubt she's heard of her. Poodles shouldn't be pink.

I brought my own bottle of Tony Chachere's seasoning and seasoned salt to work today to correctly flavor my lunch du jour of steamed broccoli and mushrooms. I would make fun of anyone who did that. Maybe I should have rethought my meal.

Don't forget to enter my Apples to Apples/SuZBee giveaway!

2 comments:

Jules said...

I don't know why anyone would do that to their dog. So weird.

There is nothing wrong with bringing your own seasoning!!

Jane said...

poodles really shouldn't be pink, or blue, or whatever your color preference is.