Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Two Award Wednesday

An extra huge thank you to the two ladies who left awards for me!

Pink Julep gave me the Honest Scrap award! Thank you so much! If you haven't read Pink Julep's blog following her wedding planning and life in the Caribbean, you must head over there now.Secondly, Living for the Little Moments graced me with the Friendship Award. I'm honored!


"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Now... I tag...

1. Preppy Nonsense
2. Chic and Pink
3. Mindless Musings on my Average Life
4. Monograms and Manicures
5. Peppermint Bee
6. All Things Fluffy, Fashionable, and Famous
7. Authentically Me: Living a Life of Love
8. An Undomesticated Newlywed

These blogs are my morning caffeine (alongside my Diet Cherry Pepsi... don't judge, I need a lot), and I can't get enough! If you haven't read them, you must head over, and if you've already received these awards, that must mean you REALLY deserve them! :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh- thank you SO MUCH for the lovely honor. :)

Peppermint Bee said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I can't wait to post about it. You made me all giddy!!

LyndsAU said...

thank you thank you, sweet girl!! love your blog to bits :)