Monday, January 12, 2009

Rule #2

While soaking in a Philosophy Cinnamon Buns bubble bath and reading Sophie Kinsella's Remember Me?, it is absolutely imperative to not let your power bill and check, which you are obviously and logically using as a bookmark fall into your tub and disintegrate. If this happens, you will have to call Duke Energy and request that another bill be mailed to you. When they ask for an explanation about what happened to the original bill, try not to be offended when they hang up laughing.

2 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

Do you use online bills? I do that and just make a monthly checklist to ensure that I do pay all my bills on time :)

That is a funny story!

A Belle and her Beau said...

that is totally something that would happen to me.

I LOVE cinnamon bun bubble bath ... right now I have Philosophy's Amazing Grace Bubble Bath but I am going to get cinnamon buns next :)