Friday, January 2, 2009

Go Bananas

Yesterday Little and I went to my favorite shopping center in Charlotte to do a bit more post-Christmas shopping. After successfully spending my HomeGoods gift card on lots o' kitchen supplies we headed to Francesca's Collections (disappointing) and Banana Republic where I hit gold. I love Banana's sophisticated and wearable styles, and they always add a nice touch to my work outfits. I am a HUGE fan of bargain shopping, and I was ecstatic to find a top very similar to the one below (the actual one I purchased wasn't on the Web site... hmmm) marked down from $60 to $20.99 with an additional 20% off. Add to that a $10 off coupon I had, and my grand total came to $7.29. Fabulous!

Photo courtesy of Banana Republic


In other news, it's Friday, which means a quiet day at the office. It always a much better feeling to think it's Monday and remind yourself it's Friday than to think it's Friday and have to remind yourself it's Monday. :-) TGIF, lovelies!

1 comment:

said...

what a score on the price!