Monday, January 19, 2009

Electrical Currents = Overrated

If, while using your one Jessica Simpson moment of the day, you decide to let your flat iron (which you really only use because everyone else does and really don't need because your hair is naturally stick straight) fly out of your hand and land in the toilet while plugged in, you may be surprised to find out that nothing actually happens. The hot ceramic plates will sizzle upon impact, but you will not get electrocuted if you plunge your hand into the water to retrieve said electrical appliance. Your flat iron will not break, you will not die, and you will feel satisfaction knowing that you defeated electricity for the sake of good hair.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

HAHAHA! This is SO something I would do.

THE Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, I think this is the funniest thing I've heard all morning!!! I'm glad you won the battle, for sure!! LOL

Sweet Simplicity said...

Oh no! I'm glad it didn't ruin the flat iron and that you didn't get electrocuted!

design a la mod said...

Haha! That sounds like something I would do!