Thursday, July 16, 2009

Six Smiles

The adorable Miss HoneyDew at Life After I Dew tagged me to play a game, in which I list 6 things that make me happy. Only 6? Okay, here we go...

1. This little furball... Sadie May Jr. III. She keeps me laughing. She'
s the most ridiculous, funny, personality-filled dog you will ever meet. Guaranteed. Here she is deciding whether to take a nap, hide from the vacuum or attack my parents' cat. She hid. She also likes to make herself at home in their dog's (Bosley's) bed. He doesn't like to be her friend as much as she likes being his.
2. This other little furball, fondly known as my Baby Sister.3. Not having bangs anymore. Exhibits A and B.4. Learning that tequila shots don't taste as good as margaritas.
5. Setting off both the airport metal detector and the explosives detector... twice. Being quarantined in a glass box and getting wanded. I hear Guantanamo is lovely this time of year.


6. Him.

8 comments:

Blissfully Enamored said...

i laughed really hard at the picture under number 5!!!! :)

The New Mrs said...

Number 5 is my favorite. Too funny! And i love the pictures of you and your sis. Pretty girls! :)

Piper Jacquelyn said...

That glass box is terrifying! And I was totally bummed when I learned the truth about tequila shots as well, ha!

Lindsay said...

LOVE the pic of you in the box!

ps- love your blog!

Blogalicious Designs said...

Smiles :)

~Steph

QueenBeeSwain said...

oooh you would have issues with metal detectors, wouldn't you!!!!

love this post :)

kHm

PS- you were still pretty adorable with bangs

Anonymous said...

such cute pictures!!

Rachel H. said...

Cute photos! I love you happy items! :)