Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Face Meet Wenis

Sis, Daddy and I are playing on a volleyball team through the Y this summer, and we had our second game last night.

I love volleyball... I played through middle school and most of high school, while Sis played in middle school and Daddy played in college followed by years in a competitive league. We're basically all stars, and we're having a blast.

During the game last night, as Baby Sis and I were scrambling for a ball, my face and her wenis collided, leaving me with a ginormous lump above my eye. I'm not hyperbolizing... the nubbin is easily identifiable as a foreign object on my fave. Normally just par for the course, but this week is my birthday week (shout out to July 31!) which means lots of photographic evidence of the injury I sustained. Hopefully the damage won't be permanent, although I did find it affecting my depth perception on the sewing machine last night.

Yo, Sis, I'm expecting one heckuva good present come Friday. Something to assuage the guilt you must be feeling.

4 comments:

Black Labs and Lilly said...

If you need it I am HAPPY to pass on my fabulous eye patch, it might help you rake in some extra birthday booty (again, horrible use of pirate humor)!!!

Kim said...

hahaha....hope your eye is ok in time for your birthday!

~M~ said...

Yay for your birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your blog and love it! Too cute! Hope your birthday is great. Going to follow along to hear more about your adventures! Happy almost Friday sister!