Friday, July 31, 2009

Birthday Magic

Today is my 23rd birthday!!! I spent last night eating at Firebird's with Little, Daddy and Boyfriend followed by cake and presents that included Baby Sister. I was so beyond spoiled by gifts including

- A huge antique trunk for my room that I can't stop drooling over
- A gorgeous necklace from Francesca's (my fave)
- This shirt that Nina swears by, and now I do too. I have it on today with heels, jeans and long, chunky beads. It is the softest thing EVER, and I've gotten multiple compliments on it.
- New skillets... YES!
- Sonic Unleashed for Wii... cannot wait to fire it up.

- A pink crocodile insulated lunchbox that looks like a purse... Loooove.
- The discontinued, but oh so, heavenly Pecan Passion 3-1 scent from Bath & Body Works. I know Daddy must have stalked Ebay for months looking for it.- A MAGIC BULLET DELUXE (!!!!!!) I adore, adore, adore infomercials, and I've been lusting after the Magic Bullet for years. Years. I didn't even think to put it on my birthday list, but the magic birthday elves heard my heart's plea. With recipes for 6-second chicken salad and 8-second spaghetti, I'll have oodles of time on my hands!

I'm getting lunch with Sis and Little at Chipotle in a few minutes, then tonight going to Hotel Charlotte with dinner and drinks with my precious friends. Can't wait for more celebrating!

And I'm not the only one getting gifts... don't forget to enter my A. Tierney giveaway!

26 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

Happy Birthday! xo

Lexilooo said...

happy, happy birthday!!!

Annie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
I'm loving that shirt! :)
Enjoy lunch and the rest of your day/night!!
Have Fun :)

THE Stephanie said...

Happy birthday!! I've always wanted a magic bullet (although the name cracks me up!). I love infomercials and have been known to order my share of items. LOL

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Happy Birthday!!! Amazing gifts!! :) Love that shirt - where is it from??

Lisa said...

Happy birthday, CB! Love the gift recap. PS - Sister and I received Bullet sets for Christmas two years ago... you'll love them. It's smoothie Heaven and makes for no more blueberries on the ceiling courtesy of the big blender! ;-)

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Happy Birthday! Have the best time ever. And ps...the Magic Bullet is pretty much the coolest kitchen appliance ever!

Mrs. G said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Heather said...

Have a terrific birthday!

Charlotte Wedding Planner said...

Happy Birthday! Just found your blog and I LOVE it. Where is your new shirt from - way cute.

Black Labs and Lilly said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!! You will have to give a review of the magic bullet, I am fascinated with it!

sarah said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Happy Birthday! I have been looking for that shirt for forever. I can't find it in stores or online!!

Andrea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

USCEmily said...

Whew- just under the wire on wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It sounds like you've had an awesome day! What great gifts :-)

TexanCouture said...

Happy Birthday!!

Jill said...

What a GREAT birthday. Happy Birthday, my friend.

Southern Savvy said...

Happy Birthday Honey!

Shannon said...

Happy, happy birthday!

Love your blog! :) And your amazing designs!

Hopsy said...

It sounds like a fantastic birthday!

ashley said...

what awesome gifts! happy birthday!!!

Blissfully Enamored said...

you had a BIG bday!!! yay!!

jump over to my blog...i left you a little lovin!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a very HAPPY birthday!!!

I left you an award on my blog!

Kim said...

Hope you had a FABULOUS birthday - love all your goodies!!

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

I just got a Magic Bullet and now I'm not sure how I ever lived without it!

pinkladyofthemanor said...

Happy Belated Birthday! The 31st is my birthday too, though I am a little bit older (I celebrated my 18th annual 29th B-Day last Friday night!). Anyway. Love your blog (found it on Hopsy's blog)! Go Leo's....:>)