Monday, March 12, 2012

Monograms + Libations

This weekend was a double dose of bridal goodness featuring all of my bridesmaids in one place, wonderful family and fun celebrations. The weekend began with a Friday night shower at one of my favorite area locales, Lake Norman Cottage. The evening included gifts featuring my new monogram (surprising even myself, I'll be keeping my middle name and losing my current last name, but it sounds considerably better), snacks and wine tasting. Below are some shots from the night. On Saturday night we had my bachelorette party in and around Uptown Charlotte including stops at a phenomenal dessert bar (where I opened up delightful lingerie goodies), drinks at a couple of hot spots in the Epicenter and a finale at a club that ultimately spelled the end of the night for me (and a cameo by my fella!). I am so thankful for such lovely ladies in my life. Bachelorette pics will come in a later, wordless post chronicling the demise of the evening.


1 comment:

TexanCouture said...

I'm glad you had a great party! Everyone looks so cute!