Wednesday, March 28, 2012

In Stitches

Remember how last week I told you that I started sewing again? I am so, so glad that I got back into it. I have immensely enjoyed decompressing behind the machine. Sure, I have 2.5 weeks to finish our wedding planning, but for whatever reason I'm much more interested in churning out a few skirts for our honeymoon. Maybe I need to re-evaluate my priorities for the coming weeks? No? I didn't think so either. Here are a few things that I've created in the past few days...


3 comments:

Lexilooo said...

I love the pleats in the first and third skirts! Will you be adding some like that to your shop?

Unknown said...

oh my gracious, i'm in LOVE with that second skirt!! the print is great!!

AEOT said...

Love, love, love that navy skirt!! Let me know if you are adding it to your shop!!