Thursday, February 18, 2010

In. Ammered.

I am ridiculously in love with these watercolors from artist Charrow. I even ordered the peacock print for The Supermodel for Christmas (we have a smidge of an obsession with peacocks... rivaled only by my affinity for birdcages). These three illustrations are currently decorating my sewing space, and the colors, feeling and spirit is refreshing and inspiring. I think the girl in the birdcage skirt is my favorite... SOOO me and so Hems & Hers! I'm going to have to order a large version of it tres soon. Be sure to check out Charrow's Web site and Etsy store for more gorgeous pictures.

6 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Oh these are really pretty!! I love watercolor paintings. That's cool you bought the peacock one, its cute!

Ams said...

I LOVE those... gorgeous :)

DSS said...

Aren't they fabulous!! The peacock one truly is something :)

Samma said...

I love these!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

So so fun! Wouldn't that set be divine in a little girls room, or my room for that matter!

QueenBeeSwain said...

lady girl, I am going to be a copy cat if that is okay; once Lent is over I MUST have the peacock print too! such a great eye you do have!

xoox

kHm