Thursday, August 12, 2010

Introducing

The Beau!
I've been keeping too many details secret about the fella that's been making this girl grin for the past few months, so without further ado, meet my beaufriend!

Hometown: Kannapolis, NC
Age: Younger than me (Gasp! I'm a cougar!)
Pets: Boxer-ish mix pup named Layla Lou!
Met Each Other: At Elevation Church (we are both production volunteers) last fall
Food He's Trying Really Hard to Tolerate For Me: Sushi
Food He'd Rather Be Eating: Anything else... especially Zaxby's chicken fingers
Best Features: His baby blues, his specs, and his smile!
Favorite Movie: The Emperor's New Groove (am I kidding? Or not?), 300, The Blind Side, other masculine action flicks and more...
Occupation: Loan whiz at one of the largest financial institutions and my personal patron saint of patience
Hobbies: Church, puppy training, working out, cooking, vodka tonic and margarita mixing, music, losing to me in Wii bowling, doing amazingly thoughtful things for yours truly
Pretends to Enjoy: Say Yes to the Dress, The September Issue, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Project Runway, Celebrity Gossip
Would Say I'm: Not high maintenance, stubborn, or overly independent
Would Really Mean: The exact opposite of all of those things
Always: Goes out of his way to encourage me and let me know how special I am to him.

Dear Beau of Mine,
You are wonderful.
XO

12 comments:

Samma said...

What a wonderful guy! Thanks for the introduction.

The Pink Chick said...

I love the introduction! Y'all make such a cute couple!

The Shabby Princess said...

Well hello, it's nice to finally meet you, sir! And any man that has a boxer-ish pup is fantastico in my book, since I myself am a boxer mom! Y'all are darling together!

Heather said...

What a great guy. I am happy for you. Thank you for introducing him to us!

DSS said...

Yay!! I knew he must be pretty special, but so nice to meet him. Hello beau! Thanks for being so good to our girl :)

Stately Lady said...

I didn't need any of this. I have facebook.
BUUUUUUUT, Emperors new groove?! We totes just became best friends. :)

ms. mindless said...

he is adorable and a LUCKY man to have YOU! :)

BLC :o said...

Totally precious!!! The both of you. Xoxo-BLC

Anonymous said...

Cute! You both look very happy! Boyfriends have to watch those shows. It is the price they pay for sometimes leaving the seat up.

Betsy | Heavens to Betsy said...

What an adorable introduction!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! You two look so cute together! Lucky girl!! xx

Arianna Belle said...

awww you two look so cute together! I'm actually older than my guy too :)