Friday, June 11, 2010

Sendin' Out an SOS

Over at Hems & Hers, we're in the market for interns! The demand for our pieces has (excitingly and incredibly) exceeded our ability to keep up in a timely manner, and we need you! We need extra hands to help us with all aspects of Hems & Hers from sewing to photography to Web editing, plus, you'll get to work with US (do you really need another selling point?)! You'll refine your sewing skills as well as learn and use marketing and advertising, small business operations, social media and more. Email hemsandhers@gmail.com if you're interested or have any questions.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh I could come work in the USA!!!!
haha I don't think I would be good for the job... BUT if you find something that works for me - please let me know ;)
You can sponsor my Visa to the US! lol

The New Mrs said...

Unfortunately I can't help, but I just wanted to say a big CONGRATULATIONS! Hems & hers sounds like it's really taken off! How exciting :)