Thursday, April 9, 2009

T-t-t-tag

Eegads! One of my favorite bloggers, Brittney from Running in High Heels tagged me in this somewhat terrifying Come-As-You-Are game.

Here are the rules:
Take a picture of yourself RIGHT now.
No primping or preparing.
Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play.Unfortunately this is the WRONG day for me to play. It's casual Thursday before a long weekend, so I'm bumming it waaaay more than I usually do on casual days. I still look put together, but you seriously can't tell from this snapshot. Also, today I'm having mega allergy eyes, forcing me to don my glasses for the first time in public in about seventeen years. BUT I'll be a good sport and play along :-)

I'll also tag:
Mojito Maven
Authentically Me
Southern Sunshine
Prissy Southern Prep
Shabby Princess

I know all of you ladies are having a much more attractive day than I am!

5 comments:

Britt said...

I think you look great. :-)

Brittney said...

You sure do!

Mojito Maven said...

oh man, i'll have to do this tomorrow because i don't have a camera at work but i can assure you i DO NOT look good. at all.

BLC :o said...

Oh, hush! You cannot talk about my friend PD&PB that way!! You look darling. Xoxo-BLC

PS: Cute game too! :)

a.e. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.