Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Loving.

Things that are making my heart race right now (besides work-related panic attacks) include but are not limited to...

- Essie's Chinchilly nail polish (the most perfect gray)
- My el cheapo colored skinny jeans from Forever 21 (seriously considering a second pair)
- Adding pops of red to my fall wardrobe (I rarely wear red)
- Planning the fella's birthday party on Friday
- Planning the best way to present the fella's birthday surprise to him on Friday (I LOVE finding the perfect gift for someone, and I've been dying to tell him about it for months now)
- Organizing my apartment (these spurts are few and far between, so I'm doing my best to make this one count)
- The Great Food Truck Race (the fella and I were in Atlanta when they were filming the final three, so we knew before the season aired who the finalists were and have been loving watching this season)
- Rodan + Fields Unblemish Skincare System (I have heinously oily and acne prone skin, and I'm also really self-conscious about it. I started using Rodan + Fields last week, and I am loving the look and feel of my face right now. I highly, highly, highly recommend it)
- Margaritas (because, really, when are they not on a love list?)

No comments: