Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Make It Work

This small corner of the interwebs has been a sad, desolate place over the last week, but I assure you I'll fill you in on the why shortly! In the meantime I've been meaning to post these pictures of my new Hems & Hers workroom. Sadly, I forgot to take before shots, but thanks to Benjamin Moore and my glorious beau, I am tickled to pieces with the finished product. I've been in it for a couple of weeks now, and having a dedicated sewing room and "happy place" has done wonders for the creative juices and my productivity! I've added several delightful wall paraphernalia since taking these photosnaps, so I'll post those tomorrow!




5 comments:

Brittney said...

OMG So cute!

Unknown said...

Love the stripes!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I love that silver chair!!

Charlotte Wedding Planner said...

Adorbs! You are the cutest, Caroline!

The New Mrs said...

This definitely looks like the perfect "happy place"! So cute, girly and fun. Great job!