Friday, May 14, 2010

Packing My Bags...

...And heading to New York for the weekend! The Supermodel is all settled in her Upper East Side apartment, and if getting to spend time with her wasn't reason enough to jet north, the chance of running into Jill or Bethenny is just too good to pass up. I know I'll be eating and shopping my way through the next 72 hours. Of course laughter and sweet friendship will be accompanying both activities. I haven't been quite myself of late, and I'm so looking forward to some rejuvenation and getting myself back in order.

3 comments:

Dugout Daisy said...

Have a great weekend! Enjoy yourself and I can't wait to hear all about it when you're back!
:)

Elizabeth said...

Have a GREAT weekend!!! I can't wait to hear all about it at work on Monday!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

I love New York- have a wonderful time!