Friday, August 7, 2009

"Fall" In Love

I've been spending my days at work evenings perusing the Web for fall fashion inspiration (textures, styles, structure, prints, color...). Quick peeks at the J.Crew and Anthropologie catalogs quickly get my wheels turning, and I think I've found some wonderful transitional and year-round solutions. I want to hear from you, though, what will be your go-to piece when the temperatures dip, and it finally gets a little cooler?


Some of my favorite new fabrics...




10 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

What fabulous patterns! I love them all!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Love the peacock feathers up top! Fall, sigh. So happy!

Ange said...

I love pulling out the Ugg boots...& now I want to get a pair for my newborn cause they're so cute!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful prints. I am going to continue wearing color/prints throughout fall (I started getting away from all basic black in spring and I like it!) and will try to make my favorite dresses work for fall with layering.

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

wow cool fabrics!

Rachel H. said...

You've got some great fabrics! Have you started an Etsy site yet to sell your items? If not, you should!

AEOT said...

I love the pink peacock and gray paisley patterns. They are too cute! Where do you order your fabric? I'd love to get some myself.

Samma said...

Love those fabrics- I want pillows and curtains! And also one of your super cute pleated skirts!

Samma said...

Ooh- I would love to see some samples of your orange fabric. I didn't realize that you are an East TN girl too!! I definitely want a skirt.

R said...

Love the fabrics! They are so cute and versatile :)I echo the comment about an etsy store.