Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

My groom and I opted not to see each other before our wedding, a decision that I'm thankful for. I know that first looks are popular and logistically make a lot of sense, but I personally think that takes some of the sentiment out of seeing each other at opposite ends of the aisle. Locking eyes with him all the way down and having him whisper to me how beautiful I look is something that I'll always cherish. Because of that, though, we decided to take as many pictures as we possibly could before our ceremony to allow for plenty of time to take pictures together afterward. Here are some of my favorite pre-vow shots (and yes, I know this is photo overload and that I have too many favorites, but deal).
























All images courtesy of Caroline Ghetes

No comments: