Thursday, May 7, 2009

Eight Ate Aight

Miss Adorably Distracted tagged me in the game of eights... Ready? Let's take her for a spin...


8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. A long weekend next week
2. A trip to the Florida Keys in June
3. Getting rid of my fugtrocious hairdo
4. Eating a peanut butter & banana sandwich
5. Celebrating Boyfriend's birthday
6. Making cute dresses
7. Being a mom
8. 5:00 p.m.

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

1. Woke up
2. Got pretty
3. Worked out
4. Ate PB&B
5. Piddled at my desk
6. Celebrated my Sis coming home for the summer!
7. Watched America's Next Top Model
8. Snuggled with Sadieroodle Pupsadoodle

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO

1. Make lots of money
2. Write children's books
3. Own my own bakery
4. Run my own boutique
5. Write this blog for a living
6. Dance like something other than the whitest girl on earth
7. Be America's Next Top Model
8. Make a difference in someone's life

8 SHOWS I WATCH

1. Gossip Girl
2. Greek
3. 90210
4. America's Next Top Model
5. Ace of Cakes

6. Whatever, Martha
7. Animal Cops
8. Deadliest Catch
9. Paula's Home Cooking

I think everyone and their mom has played this game, but if you haven't, please know that I'm tagging Y-O-U!

3 comments:

Emily said...

ahh fun post! i love getting to know what fellow bloggers are up too:)

QueenBeeSwain said...

yes- I will need lots of books, you are absolutely writing books to sell at my store. you need to open an upscale bakery next door to my bookstore- you can have the high fiber creation of the day and the pb creation of the day!

can't wait to hear all of the fab plans you have for b's bday :)

happy thursday

kHm

Jules said...

Love these fun tags and that trip you have planned to the Florida Keys sounds like so much fun :)