Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Stylish?! Me???

Although I asked my friends to help me out by nominating me, I was truly shocked when I got the call on Friday that I'm officially a nominee for Charlotte Style Magazine's Top 25 Most Stylish in Charlotte. The next step was to submit photos of myself looking stylish. I agonized and agonized over which pictures to send in for judging, and I even asked the beau to help me conduct an impromptu photo shoot last night. The result of the shoot, blog and Facebook scouring? These pictures below. The winners won't be announced until April, but if I win I'll be featured in the magazine! I wanted to make sure that Hems & Hers was a major focus of my submission. What do you think???

14 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Oh that's awesome that you got nominated!!! GOOD LUCK!!! I like your colorful wardrobe!! It looks alot of fun.

Hey girl I'm currently running giveaway too, if you get a chance stop by my blog!

"Wine Glasses Giveaway"

Ams said...

You ARE so stylish... seriously :) I love love love your style. I especially love that second from the bottom picture - that stress is SO cute. I LOVE it!!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

So cute! You should win - I love all your choices, congrats!

Heather said...

What fun! Those pictures are adorable. Good luck to you and congratulations for being nominated.

Nutritious is Delicious said...

Work it girl!! :D

Black Labs and Lilly said...

So cute!!! I love that the fur vest photo made an appearance!

Emily said...

Congratulations of your nomination! You look super cute (and stylish) in all the pictures! I am in LOVE with the print you're wearing in the second picture!

Lexilooo said...

so, so adorable!

Samma said...

You look adorable, and very stylish! Good luck!

sara said...

Great pictures! You look stylish and sassy - they'd be fools not to pick you!

The Pink Chick said...

Congrats on the nomination! How exciting! I love your pictures! Let us know how it goes! I definitely think you should win!!

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

Oh boy that's SUPER exciting! Best of luck to you :) Let us know how it goes. And good job on the impromptu photo shoot.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You really should win, I love all of your outfits!

ms. mindless said...

HOW EXCITING!!!!! i love the pictures you selected.