Thursday, March 11, 2010

One of Those Faces


So a few weeks ago I bashed the Doppelgangers game on Facebook. I didn't participate in the cyber festivies, but just this week I've gotten several, "You know who you like???" proclamations. Oddly enough, it's always a different celeb (minus Deb from Napoleon Dynamite. That one I get a lot). So, let's break it down with a game I'm calling, "Nope, I just look like her..."

For a refresher, this is me (Hi!):


Who people say I look like...

Hayden Panettiere (I definitely don't see this one, but a coworker swears it).


Reese Witherspoon (For sure wouldn't mind looking like this, but I don't see it either)


I worked at a bakery one summer, and a regular customer approaced me and said, "I'm sure you get this all the time, but you look JUST like Pink!" Um, no sir, never been told that before, never since.


When Napoleon Dynamite came out, I got the, "LOOK! It's DEB!" shout often. I think Tina Majorino is who I hear I look like the most often. I've alway
s loved her from Corrina Corrina (with Whoopi Goldberg) and Andre, the movie about the abandoned seal. Plus she and I totally get the squinty eyed thing going when we smile.
.


Just yesterday a coworker approached me and said, "I finally figure out who you remind me of! BUSY PHILLIPS!" That's the first I've heard of that, but here she is...


And not even worthy of multiple pictures because it's just insulting, another coworker claims I remind him of Flo from the Progressive commercials. Le sigh.


So what do you think? Do any of these look like me? And who do people say that you like?

2 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I think you look like Deb! She is adorable!

The Pink Chick said...

I think you are absolutely beautiful. You remind me the most of Deb. I think it is because you have that wonderful face shape like she does. I don't really look like any celebrity. However, I do have very common looks so everyone always thinks they know me.