Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Flesh & Blood

This bliggity blog is going through some changes. While I try to determine some direction, let's play a fun game of "Assssk Myyyy Sissss" (that was supposed to be my really good game show host voice). Over the next 48 hours you'll have the opportunity to ask my sweet little sister anything your heart desires - about her, about me, about my precious pup... whatever! She'll answer them (and buy me some time). Sounds like fun to me! And I hope it does to her too, since I didn't tell her we were playing. All right, start asking!

5 comments:

katie lake said...

I have a question - Can you steal that skirt in the header and mail it to me? No? Well I thought I'd try anyway.

Rachel H. said...

My question is why the change?! Can't wait to see / hear what they are!!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

My question...What is your favorite protein/health bar??

QueenBeeSwain said...

Sis! What do you most admire about your big sis?! What are some of your fav' memories of being sisters from when you were little?!

xoox

kHm

Nutritious is Delicious said...

How'd you make that super cute header!? :D