Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits

- I cannot watch TV if the volume level is not on an even number or multiple of 5. 7, 13, 17, etc, are all no-can-dos. My dad thinks it's hilarious to up the volume to 23 and see if I notice that it's such an unfortunate prime number. I always do.

- I felt like the whitest white girl in the world when I drove to the grocery store tonight listening to Taylor Swift and left with a trashy magazine, frozen yogurt and a Diet Dr. Pepper.

- I followed that up by roasting Brussels sprouts for a midnight snack. They were divinely delicious.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

CB!! Why have we never discussed the volume thing before?! I have to have it on an even number or ending in a 5. Otherwise I can't focus on the tv or radio.

what's really funny is that my friends now will turn something up to "23" and then be like "oh wait" and turn it up to "24."

I've got them whipped into shape... and laughing behind my back, I'm sure!

miss you! xoxo, E

The Shabby Princess said...

HAHAHA. Love the volume thing. I don't do that, but, I must eat cracker/cookies (like Oreos) in multiples of three. This is not good for my waistline, obviously.

Also, Brussels sprouts are delicious!

Thank you for your supportive words regarding my upcoming marathon--you are such a sweetie!