1. I really don't enjoy takeout. If I'm going to eat restaurant food, I get irrationally annoyed if it's at my own kitchen table.
2. I'm obsessed with flossing; however, I get irritated if I don't find anything to floss out.
3. Ditto with cotton swabbing... no wax? Waste of time. I know I'm gross.
4. I swab Sadie's ears almost daily. I claim it's in the name of ear infection prevention. In reality, I just like to do it.
5. Bar soap makes me itchy. I don't think it actually does, but I've convinced my body to have this reaction, so I can justify paying more for pleasantly-odored body washes instead.
6. At all times Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, both of my blogs, and at least one celebrity gossip site is open and active on my Web browser.
7. I read celebrity gossip sites in the exact same order every. single. morning. People then Us Weekly then Bricks & Stones Gossip then CocoPerez then Perez Hilton then PopSugar. Never varies.
8. I never write in print. Cursive always.
9. When I get bored in meetings, I diagram the facilitator's sentences in the notebook in which I should be taking notes. I wish I could get paid to diagram sentences (but not in a teaching role).
10. I get ready every morning to SportsCenter. As soon as my alarm goes off, it's on the TV. Steve Levy and John Anderson are my favorite duo. Neil Everett and Stan Verrett are runners up. Sorry, Buccigross. It is also common knowledge that I have a bad hair day every time Linda Cohn is an anchor.