1. Sometimes your body will shut down on you and force you to get sleep. It can be a very good thing.
2. When you earnestly seek the heart and will of God, He will reveal Himself to you.
3. Just because you think you have reached emotional closure over something, does not mean that you have. You'll be surprised when the scab is ripped away to realize it isn't hasn't healed yet.
4. The people the Lord places in your life are there for a reason. Every time. Even if you can't see it at that moment.
5. Consequently, the people in my life right now are beyond amazing and some of the most uplifting, supportive and encouraging that I've ever met.
6. I can force myself to smile through lots and lots and lots of things no matter how beat down I am.
7. Worry is as much a sin as adultery, lying and idolatry. It's also my greatest struggle.
8. Scripture is alive and moving.
9. Gym-bound resolutioners are every bit as irritating to me this year as they were last year.
10. When I get excited about something, it completely consumes my thoughts (cough*photoshoot*cough)