Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Scrappy

Both LuLu Lake and Blissfully Enamored made my week by awarding me the Honest Scrap Award!


Here are the rules: Tell TEN things about yourself and then pass the award on to TEN other blog friends!

1. I drove to work today and completely jammed to the High School Musical 3 soundtrack.
2. In 5th grade I was on Safety Patrol and thought I was the bees knees.
3. Then I got beat up twice telling some intercity kids to be quiet.
4. I still think Safety Patrol is really awesome.
5. I got 5 tickets in 2007... speeding or other infractions.
6. I hate macaroni & cheese.
7. And apple juice.
8. I baked a caramel apple cake today for my coworkers.
9. I won an autographed picture of Nicole Richie at an auction, and I keep it on my desk.
10. I won her for $20. I placed the only bid.

3 comments:

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

Numbers 9 and 10 make me laugh a little bit :)

Oh and I love all the High School Musical movies/songs!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I was on safety patrol in 5th grade too; and a "sub" in 4th grade. :) I agree with you on the mac n cheese & apple juice too.

Kora Bruce [Dixie Lust] said...

New to your blog, but I *have* to be a follower of anyone who can properly rock out to High School Musical.

Found you through Blissfully Enamored and I'm absolutely adoring your posts!