One of my 2013 goals is to refurbish this dusty little blog and bring her back to her once semi-shiny glory. But, seeing as it's the 10th of January and this is my first post in months, well, it's progress.
So here's where we are in life:
- This Monday will be our 9 monthiversary of marriage... I cannot believe how quickly the time is flying! I also can't wait for the next 900.
- I'm learning so much about the way I process stress... or, don't process it, whatever.
- I'm a freak about coupon. I have to self moderate so I don't become like Mama June, stashing away 3 years' worth of Beenie Weenies. Except for me, it's shampoo, conditioner and mascara... uh huh.
- I'm revamping my wardrobe. Thank you, Pinterest, for being the ultimate fashionable time suck. Our office dress code is very casual, but I realized that somewhere along the line I just got sloppy, and I hated how I felt. Now, I just cut and paste other people's stylish creativity and VOILA. Instant feel good.
- 2012 was the year of the Om. I fell head over heels in love with yoga; however, the madness of working 100 hour weeks in the end of 2012 had me falling off the wagon, and now I'm struggling to crawl back to the mat.
- I can't stop crock potting. My lovely little chef husband knows every time he walks in the door, there will be something brewing in that slow cooker. I'll be sharing some of my favorite recipes in the coming weeks (you know, because I'm a goal achiever, and I WILL post. Dang it).
Meh. Probably a vanilla showing my first post out of the gate, but alas, here I am. And I'm back. Mostly. Well, for now.