Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Guy

Perhaps it's sappy, but I have never been more proud to be marrying the fella that I am. I've never met anyone who chooses every day to love me like he does - not because he's obligated like family, but because he sees me for every bit that I am... loud, politically incorrect, quirky, neurotic, goofy and corny, and he loves me in spite of me or maybe (shockingly) even because of it. This week I've seen his passion and ambition unfold like never before, and as we're now officially under the 1 month mark until our wedding, I feel more than ever that I'm marrying a true gem. I love you, D!

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is really sweet! I think we need to hear the story of how you two met!

Unknown said...

this is so so sweet. i'm soooooo happy for you!!!! :)