Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hoppity Hop

Easter was an incredibly eggs-hilirating whirlwind! My church had worship experiences Friday, Saturday and all day Sunday, so I worked around the clock, but I am so thankful that I was able to experience it. We saw over 19,000 attend our church in a single weekend, and even more staggering, more than 2,200 salvations. I am awe-struck by God's mighty power. He is risen indeed, y'all!
I was also able to schedule some time in with the family and fella, and between Sunday worship experiences we were able to stop by for a tasty meal that Little whipped up. I had yesterday off and spend the day being productive. Thursday marks the first day of a 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge we're doing as a staff. We're paired as teams, and the win team pair each receives a 5-day trip for two to Aruba. I have my game face on, and I spent yesterday cooking and freezing meals for my partner and I. I can't wait to post pictures throughout the process. Our plan is foolproof, and I'm about to get my best bod on!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pictures! Happy Easter.

Sara Lynn said...

Good luck on the 90 day challenge!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fabulous Easter. Good luck on the diet, however don't lose too much, you're perfect as you are! xox