Sunday, July 25, 2010

'Maids

This weekend I had the pleasure of standing beside Southern Sunshine as a bridesmaid as she wed her perfect match, Mr. CGL II. I had a blast with the beau as arm candy and celebrating with friends such as Miss Stately Lady (a bride-to-be herself!). I created the ringbearers' pillows for the day, and I was thrilled to provide a Hems & Hers custom piece for Ave's reception getaway. To no one's surprise, she looked stunning! I wish the beautiful couple every happiness, and I am so thankful that I was a part of their gorgeous day!

4 comments:

Just Add Walter said...

summer weddings are the best!

QueenBeeSwain said...

you all had too much fun and she has the best wedding dress, evah'!

xoox

kHm

Elizabeth said...

OMG I love her wedding dress!!! so classy and elegant!

AEOT said...

Her wedding dress is one of the prettiest I have ever, ever seen! Love, love, love!!!!